Search This Blog

December 26, 2020

See my magazine cover! 👀

Hi everyone!

    This week, I created a poster!

    For my poster, I decided to create a magazine cover about movies and tv series. Because you know, I am a movie/tv series person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

   
    I have recently met with an incredibly beautiful tv series which is the Queen's Gambit. While watching, I even didn't realize how time passed. So I used it for my magazine cover photo. Here, you can see my cover.👇


    For this task, first I use Adobe Photoshop Express to edit the photo I used on the cover. It was simple and help me to blur the background and highlight the character. For the writings, small images, and logo, I use Canva. I think Canva is the best! Because it is effortless and has various options for you. For these reasons, I recommend you to use Canva for not only posters but also presentations or even editing your Instagram stories!

    Last but not least, I can say that this task is helpful in creativeness and enthusiasm for learning. Thus, as a prospective English teacher, I want to use Canva for these kinds of tasks in the future.

Stay positive, test negative!😷


2 comments:

  1. Your cover looks so bomb! Can I still get that Xmas movies list?

    ReplyDelete

Gotta hit the road...