Search This Blog

December 15, 2020

Creating a Padlet Wall

Hi everyone!

Long time no see, huh?

    After a long exam week, I'm here again with a new tool, Padlet! First, let me explain to you my task.

   This week, my friends and I made a KWL chart on the Padlet wall. If you haven't heard of the KWL chart before, it consists of 3 columns: what we know, what we want to know, and what we learned. And as a topic for this chart, we chose a global problem of today's world which is unemployment.

    For the preparation part, one of my friends opened a Padlet wall and added us as a member. Thus, we were able to make changes easily in the chart. Each of us wrote our thoughts individually on the chart. Here is our wall down below.👇

Made with Padlet

    With this task, I can say that searching for information or working with a group helps to think critically, to be creative, to be in communication and collaboration. Even using KWL charts helps learners to be active thinking. If you want to find more information about the importance of the KWL charts, you can visit here.

    Also, see my friends with whom I collaborate in this project İlayda and Ahmet's Blog pages! 

    This is all I want to share with you today. If you have anything you want to share with me, you can write a comment down below or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative!😷


2 comments:

  1. We missed you! I loved your chart and I liked how you touched upon a very up to date problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it was the reason why we chose this topic. It is a global problem, unfortunately. Thank you for your comment :).

      Delete

Gotta hit the road...