Search This Blog

November 30, 2020

Let's Write Wikis!


Hi everyone!

    This week, we wrote book reviews on our wiki pages. The book I chose was “My Sweet Orange” which is one of my favorite books. I chose this book because I really enjoy reading books reflecting children’s perspectives.

   I haven't written a wiki entry before. So I struggled a lot at first while adding images and editing. Then, it gets easier thanks to my friends 😊. And I think the most entertaining part is commenting on each other's posts. Because it was nice to be in touch with my friends. Click here to look at my book review!   

    So I can say that it will be fun to use wikis as a teacher in the future. I think it will be fun to do for my future students as well!

    That's was all for today's post. If you have anything you want to share with me, you can write a comment down below or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative!😷

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to read My Sweet Orange Tree for a while but I keep postponing. Thanks to your review now I'll go and start reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Gotta hit the road...