Search This Blog

November 15, 2020

Have You Ever Created a Podcast?

Hi everyone!

    Today, I will share my experiences with making a podcast. Yes, you heard it right. A PODCAST. I am so excited about this, so let’s start.

    For my assignment, I chose to create a vox-pop. For those who have never heard of it, it is a short video or a podcast that aims to find the popular opinion around one central question.

    At first, I struggled a lot in the process of making a podcast. But, after I learned how to use the tools in the program, I realized that it was much easier than I expected. Here is my podcast. You can listen it down below.

👇

    As a student, I can say that this task showed me that I can have fun even while doing homeworks! Besides this, it also created a huge motivation in myself. Thus, in the future, I will certainly use podcasts as a tool to teach English. 

    Before I go, you can find the program I use while creating my podcast by clicking here. And there are also some other vox-pop podcasts I listened to before the task. You can listen to them as well by clicking teen vox-pop and music matters vox-pop.

    I hope you enjoy today's post. If you have any questions or thoughts, you can write a comment or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative!😷

2 comments:

Gotta hit the road...