Search This Blog

January 28, 2021

One last time... 😔

 Hi everyone!

    As most of you understand from the title, unfortunately, this is the final post of this term. 

    I said "this term", because I don't know what the future brings us next term ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Thus; before I go, I want to share my experiences about this course throughout the whole term 😇.

    First of all, since all I can do with the technology was making PowerPoint presentations, in the beginning, I had fears about using technology. However, with this course, I have learned not only many tools I can use easily, but more importantly many creative ways to use language. And though sometimes it was tiring, I can say that this course is the most entertaining course I've ever taken. 

    Besides being enjoyable, most of the tasks were also useful for many skills. For example, the digital story task, which was my favorite among the others, required writing skills to write the script shortly but to the point! Therefore, I can say that the digital story task was both the most beneficial and effortful task for me.

    And of course, there were tasks I don't like that much such as creating a Padlet wall 😕. Creating KWL charts was great for being active thinkers, but I just like to use Padlet walls to see the other works. That's why I'd love to use the Padlet wall with different tasks to share our works as a whole.

    Finally, that's all for today's post. I want to thank all of you for reading my blog posts, my friends for helping me throughout my first blog experience, and my teacher for introducing us to this course!


    If you have anything you want to share with me, you can comment down below or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative!😷

2 comments:

Gotta hit the road...