Search This Blog

January 19, 2021

Haven't you seen our story yet?

Hi everyone!

    For this week, as you can understand from the title, we created a digital story! 

    Sude and I chose to create a fictional story. Click here to check her blog as well!

    If you wonder what our story is about, it is what happens after the happy ending in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but, with some changes. Here, you can find our story 👇.

    For tools, we used YouCut for editing videos and Climpchamp for editing our voices. I can say both of them are useful and besides this, they are also free to use.

    For ELT classes, first of all, I can say that it is a fun way to develop your writing and speaking skills. From my experience; because I had to record my voice countless times, it helped me to correct my pronunciation in many words. And writing a script was also hard to do as well. We had to change the script many times so that it wouldn't be too long. 

    That was all I wanted to share with you today. If you have anything you want to share with me, you can write a comment down below or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative!😷

2 comments:

Gotta hit the road...