Search This Blog

January 09, 2021

Best Way to Visualize Learning; Infographics

 Hi everyone!

    This week we created something that I haven't heard before, infographics! For those who don't what it means, an infographic is visual data composed of information. Our infographic is about a very current topic, which is higher education during the pandemic in Turkey. 

    While looking for tools to create an infographic, I find genially which help me to make an animated infographic. And I can say that it was easy to use and also have lots of options you can use free!

Here is my infographic.👇

    In short, I can say that Infographics are one of the best ways that can be used in visual learning by using these kinds of visuals that take attention.

    This was all for today. If you have anything you want to share with me, write a comment down below or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative!😷 

2 comments:

  1. Such attention-grabbing infographic! You amazed me like always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment amazed me like always as well! Thank you, Sude🥰

      Delete

Gotta hit the road...