Search This Blog

June 20, 2021

Gotta hit the road...

Hi everyone!

    Or should I say goodbye to everyone? Because we come to an end in our Materials Design in English Language Teaching course. 😞

    Before going anywhere, let's review what we did in this course, shall we?

    When I looked at my old post, I can definitely say that I've learned many different ways of creating materials. Even though it might be tiring sometimes, it was really great to create so many useful tasks!

    One of the tasks I loved most was creating flipped classroom teaching videos. I really not only enjoyed it but also found it the most useful one among the others. Both vocabulary and grammar teaching videos contribute me a lot in terms of creating suitable materials for learners' needs. 

    The most challenging task was -of course- augmented reality task. I can't say that it had no use. However, in terms of our country's capacity, it was sad to see that there were few options we can use. For instance, when you search for augmented reality in education, you can see many examples, especially about chemistry or biology. It seems marvelous to see elements or human organs in real life! But unfortunately, we had hard times trying to find even a 3d model of Indian landmarks in our worksheet. Therefore, I believe it will be better to use when there are more sources we can use in the future.

    And one last time;

    That was all for today. If you have anything you want to share with me, write a comment or mail me with the contact form.

Stay positive, test negative! 😷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gotta hit the road...